National Championship Wrestling
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

National Championship Wrestling

Fédération de Catch à Speech

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

Blog de JR

AuteurMessage
Scott Hall
Chairman
Chairman
Scott Hall

Blog de JR Empty
MessageSujet: Blog de JR   Blog de JR EmptyJeu 6 Aoû - 22:46

Jim Ross vient de poster de nouveaux commentaires sur son blogue, au JrsBarBQ.com:

- Ross dément la rumeur voulant que la WWE ait offert 40 M $, sur sept ans, à Brock Lesnar. Il croit par ailleurs que ce dernier capitalise sur sa popularité actuelle dans le monde des combats ultimes.

Citation :
"I read where WWE allegedly Brock offered Brock Lesnar a 7 year deal with $40M guarantee which makes for great copy but isn't accurate. However I do think that Lesnar's representatives should craft Brock a new deal because Lesnar won't be this hot many more times in his career especially in his antagonist role. The more Lesnar wins, shows attitude, and dominates other large and talented human beings, the more popular Lesnar will become. Craft a deal now for the top, villain Lesnar and then, if he can keep winning, craft another deal after Lesnar becomes loved by the MMA world and. yes, that will happen in time."

- Ross se demande pourquoi tant de gens critiquent The Miz. Il le voit éventuellement comme un annonceur de qualité à "Smackdown".

Citation :
"What in the hell is up with Miz. I honestly felt that Miz had "something" going for him but obviously folks MUCH smarter than I apparently see Miz' persona differently. Some day Miz could end up on SD as Todd Grisham could use a young, hip color commentator and Miz is very glib and topical."

- Il rapporte que Jeremy Piven a été fort sympathique dans les coulisses de "RAW" lundi soir dernier. Il semble que l'acteur ait obtenu le numéro de téléphone de Kelly Kelly...

Citation :
From what I'm told, Entourage's Jeremy (Ari Gold) Piven was a decent guy to be around and was allegedly working the WWE Divas hard in securing contact info. Nothing wrong with that for a healthy, young, single man who enjoys being cool and shaving every 3rd day or so. I was told that Piven was easy to work with and seemed happy especially after he got Kelly Kelly's phone number. That's the word on the street. I feel a TMZ story in the air.

- Steve Austin et John Cena sont en tournage à Vancouver, dans divers projets (cinéma et télévision).

Citation :
"Stone Cold and John Cena, as I understand it, are both in Vancouver working on projects, Austin started filming is second film of the year Wednesday while Cena is in Vancouver filming an episode of USA's Psyche. USA should use any many WWE Superstars as is feasible and not just the top guys for their original programming as exposure of that magnitude will help elevate young talent when is the name of the game or at least it better be. It will be interesting to see if Austin and Cena make time for a cold one while working in Vancouver but my guess is that isn't likely to happen with both men working under deadlines. Austin is hoping to film one more movie before the end of the year if all the details can be worked out."

Source: FnLutte
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://ncw-federation.forumactif.com

Blog de JR
Page 1 sur 1